Landlords & Insurers
Landlord Gas Safety Certification: CP12’s
Call Freephone 0800 915 9593
An inspection of your gas meter, pipework, any appliances selected and water pressure, required by law, every twelve months. Full details on application.
A Gas Safety Certificate will be issued showing the outcome and a reminder of when it is next due for renewal.
What to expect from your CP12 Certificate
- Your (the landlord’s) name and address or potentially the name and address of your managing agent if they are dealing with the process.
- The correct address of the property the gas safety certificate is for.
- The date that the inspection was carried out.
- A description of each appliance and flue inspected as well as details of their location in the property.
- Details of any defects identified and the actions that have been taken to rectify them.
- Confirmation that appliances are working correctly and that they are safe.
- The name, signature and Gas Safe number of the person who did the CP12 inspection.
- A reminder date for your next inspection.
What we offer:
- The option of fixed price, long term contracting.
- Competitive prices, without compromise.
- Future proof prices, no nasty surprises.
- Fixed response times, fixed tariffs.
- Contractual fulfilment.
- Responsive service.
We understand the demands of legislative requirements and are committed to the highest standards of customer service.
Our Reputation is Everything to us.